Saturday, June 25, 2011

Uniform, Knive Set, Timetable!

Le Cordon Bleu's uniform looks really smart. Th uniform consists of the Chef jacket, Chef trousers, apron, neck scarf, hat, and non-slip kitchen footwear. We even have our own tea and oven towels!




Happy me! ^_^

One thing, the chef trousers are way too big and long! It's the smallest size. It cost £15 to alter the length of each pair of trousers! Back home, it cost me only S$5. Time to sew!!!


Took me 2 hrs to sew 2 pairs of trousers. =X   I think I did a great job! ^_^ Yeah! It fits now.

I love my Le Cordon Bleu Knife Set from WÜSTHOF. They are razor sharp! We were told during our orientation that we will definitely have a cut or two from using these knives. *Gasp!*

Look! The entire set... From cleaver to utility knife.. peeler, spatula, spoons & whisk. =D This is my favourite knife & tool set so far...





To make them even more special, I had them all engraved with my name. Cool huh?  ^_^

Thanks to Paul. He did a great job engraving my knives and other tools...freehand!!! 5*



My  group has the best timetable. We get the entire weekend off plus Monday! Most of my classes are on Thursdays and Fridays. At least I get the long weekend to rest. ^_^ I'm looking forward to those demonstrations and practicals. I'm so excited! It's been a long time since I last baked...  :) my hands are dying to do something to the flour... butter... sugar... eggs...

We've got Food Safety class coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment